Wednesday, April 13, 2011

 We had a crazy weekend. Went to Linton on Saturday to celebrate 2 of our nephews birthdays. The boys had a great time and it was really fun to see our youngest nephew walking! On Sunday afternoon we decided to clean out the laundryroom/storage room so we could move the stuff out of the office/guest room. We had planned to paint Layne's new room in the evenings this week, but I hurt my back while we were cleaning and moving. I had to go to the chiropractor on Monday and Tuesday. She had a hard time getting my back and hip into place so see suggested I get a massage before my next appointment on Friday. So tomorrow I will go get a massage and then see the chriopractor on Friday. I do feel better today so hopefully this weekend we canget Layne's room painted.

 The twins are celebrating "The week of the young child" at school this week. Monday was sports day, Tuesday was pajama day, and today was wacky hair day. So the boys got really wacky hair!
Tomorrow is hat day. Brenden couldn't be happier that he gets to wear his Vikings hat to school!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that wacky hair!!!!! Love, Jody