Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Okay so I haven't posted in a very long time, but we have been busy. Mom's wedding is THIS weekend!!!!! I think we are ready for it. The weather is supposed to be really nice. My sister Maureen and I are going to get pedicures and manicures on Friday afternoon before the rehearsal and dinner. Should be fun!

We had a great time camping over the weekend. The weather was perfect and the kids were great! Imagine that the boys spending an entire weekend outside and being happy! All mys boys (the three little and one big) have caught a cold. They all have a very nasty cough and sore throats. I hope they feel better soon and that I don't get sick.

School is going well. I am feeling a little overwhelmed this week though. I have two economics tests, an accounting test, and a speech to write this week. The speech is due on the 30th and I am terrified I am not going to be ready.

Layne is also doing well in school. What a difference a year makes. We are able to sit down and do home work with little to no crying or fusing!!

No comments: