Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Phineas is dead. After I got home from class this morning the hamsters cage was on the floor with the wood shavings all over the floor and the hamster was no where to be found and Chloe hiding in the corner. I called Tim and asked him to come home, I did not want to go looking for the hamster, I was afraid of what I would find. So Tim came home and found him behind the couch shaking and scared, but no blood. We put him back in the cage and he immediately dug a hole in the wood shavings. I told Tim he was digging a hole to die in and unfortunately I was right. We didn't tell Layne tonight. I was going to go get a new one after LWML, but our church secretary's daughter has a dwarf hamster that she wants to get rid of, so Tim and I decided we would tell Layne that he died and we would adopt the other one in the morning. So sad.

No comments: