Monday, December 14, 2009

We got the insurance checks today. We went and got the flooring tonight. Dura ceramic tile, 2 colors, I can't wait to see it. It is going to look so nice! Tim is taking tomorrow off to install it. After we got the flooring we went to Sears and ordered the new stove and fridge. The stove won't come until the 23rd. That means I won't get to bake anything for Christmas and I am a little sad. I don't like the idea of having company and not having baked anything. Debbie is going to share with me, but it's just not the same. The new fridge isn't scheduled to come until the 29th. I am a bit sad about this too, I really wanted it before Christmas. There is a small chance I might get it before then. The fridge we bought is usually a stock item so if it comes in on the truck tomorrow or Thursday we can have one of them. I got everything put back in the kitchen this morning, and all the things hung back on the walls. So all in all a good day.

I have 2 finals tomorrow, Religion and Accounting. I have never taken a college final before so I am a bit nervous about that, but I think I am ready.

No comments: