Thursday, December 10, 2009

Well it has has been a crazy week. The claims adjuster came on Monday morning. We get a new stove, fridge, flooring and paint. It was total building damage of $3300 and appliances are $1200. So for a small little fire it sure is costing quite a bit! Scott and Tim are going to paint the basement and the kitchen on Saturday and Tim will do the floor on Sunday. Then if all goes well he will take a day off next week and do the floor in the kitchen.

I have my last class tomorrow before finals. This semester went by so fast!!

I am typing this on my new computer!! I love it!! It is so pretty and so much bigger than my old one. Scott spent a couple hours tonight transferring all my stuff from one computer to the other and then he will take the old one and wipe it so we can give it to Layne for Christmas.

No comments: