Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Logan wore "big boy" underwear all day today!! I sat the boys down a couple of days ago and had "the talk" with them. You know the one about being big boys now and how I wasn't buying anymore diapers because they just need to go in the potty. Well Logan seems to be abiding nicely. He even managed to stay dry for his nap! Brenden did well all day too. Had one small accident this morning, no big deal. He too went for a nap and didn't want to put on training pants on either and managed to stay dry during his nap, but when we went to a friends house this afternoon for a play date he pooped in his underwear. I then put a pull up on him and by the next time I took him potty he had already wet it. But all in all it was a good day. I think I might up skip the training pants all together because they both seem to do better when they are wearing underwear.

PS The boys are going to hate me for the post in a couple of years!

No comments: