Monday, January 11, 2010

Wow it been awhile since I last posted! Life has been crazy, but I can't seem to remember what we have done in this last week! We did take the whole family to a Bobcats hockey game on Saturday. Layne got a free ticket from school and Scott won 4 at work. The twins were free so we invited my mom and Joe to come with us. The twins had a great time, although Brenden was terrified of the mascot. He was shrieking and crying and wanted to go home when the mascot came over and tried to give him 5. He did calm down and had a good time.

I start my next semester on Wednesday. I am looking forward to getting back into a routine! I am not looking forward to trampling around in the snow and getting up and out the door my 7:30 a.m.

Layne has a Tae Kwon Do tournament next weekend. His first one and he is pretty excited. He is collecting donations for the tournament that will go towards the academy's outreach program and the Special Olympics of North Dakota so if anyone wants to send a donation feel free!

No comments: