Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Now that I don't have to know what day of the week it is I am getting all goofy and forgetful. I totally missed a meeting at church tonight. Tim was working so I probably couldn't have gone anyway, but I at least could have check with Tim to see if he could come home. Oh the bliss of almost summer time!

I put the twins to bed at 6:45 tonight. They wanted to play in their room after dinner but all they were doing was fighting. At one point I went up there and Brenden was sitting naked on the floor crying. That was my cue that they just needed to go to bed. I got them all ready for bed, read a book and said our prayers and they were sleeping before I was out the door. I guess getting all registered for preschool today wore them out. My babies are going to PRESCHOOL! Can you believe it!!!

No comments: