Sunday, May 16, 2010











School is done and I feel great! It is just in time to enjoy the super nice weather we have been and will continue to have!
We had a great weekend with Mandy and Ryan. We built a fire in the fire pit on Friday night and Mandy, Ryan, Scott, and Debbie over. We had a great time, but Mandy and Ryan made us stay up too late. I didn't know I could stay up until 2:00 in the morning! On Saturday we went to the zoo. It was such a beautiful day that we stayed for 3 hours. After we left there Layne really wanted to play mini golf so Debbie took the twins to her house and we played mini golf for 1 1/2 hours. I did not think to put sunscreen on so need less to say I am red today!


I have nothing plan for this week. I can't believe it! I think the boys and I will go on some long walks!

No comments: