Monday, June 7, 2010

Layne and Serenity's birthday party was great! It sprinkled for a few minutes so the kids took cover under the tables and in the jump house and Derek had to protect the food. One girl lost a tooth and one boy cut his finger and needed a band aid, but with 17 kids I think that is pretty good. After the birthday party we made dinner for both Maria and our families. Maria and Derek stayed and we had a fire. The twins tried out early and ended up falling asleep out side. Layne and Serenity stayed up way to late. Layne was having fun playing on his new Nintendo DS. Tim and I also stayed up way too late visiting with Derek and Maria!

Layne started Camp Edventure today and I started 1 of my summer school classes. The break was too short!

The LWML Convention is only 11 days away!

I posted lots of pictures from the party!

No comments: