Sunday, June 27, 2010

Layne tested for his green belt on Friday night. He did so great, but he was so tried by the time it was over. We didn't get home until almost 10:00! I couldn't be more proud of him though, he has been in Tae Kwon Do for one year and has moved up 4 belts. He now moves up to train in the advanced classes.

My baby is 8 today. I look at the little man he has turned into and I love him so much. I can't wait to see what kind of big man he turns into! Layne chose to go to Golden Corral for breakfast this morning. My mom and Joe met us and we had a really nice time, but Layne wanted to hurry up and get home so we could finish packing! We dropped Layne off at the bus at 1:00. He looked scared, then excited, then nervous, then scared. Once he got on the bus and sat down I think he felt better. I might have had a tear or two and Brenden was quite sad, but he will be back before we know it with some awesome memories!

No comments: