Thursday, November 18, 2010

Been a while since I blogged again. Lots has happened so let's see what I can remember! We had the twins birthday party at a hotel with a water slide. It was so much fun, but you wont get to see because my camera is broken! We had a ton of junk food for dinner and the kids and adults really enjoyed it. Logan and Layne swan for almost 4 hours, Brenden fell asleep in a pool chair after about 2 1/2 hours. Wish I had a picture of that! My sister then spent the next 3 days with us because on Saturday morning we were going to head out to Beach for my moms family reunion.

We had a great time with my moms family. There are 97 people in my moms family and 67 people were together in one house! The boys really had a good time because there are a ton of kids to play with. Tim even managed to get in some pheasant hunting. He got 3 birds.

I have been visiting with my advisor about how much school I have left. It has been a bit confusing, but I think I have about 1 1/2 years left. DSU took about 3/4 of my credits from Aakers, and I got them to substitute a couple of other classes.

Looking forward to Thanksgiving. We are going to the lake. I can't remember ever being there that time of year.

Only have 3 full weeks of classes before finals. I can't wait for this semester to be over!

No comments: