Monday, December 6, 2010

I had to take a test today to get into the education program. It's kinda funny that I am taking it now considering I am already in the program anyway, it is a three part test, Reading, Math and Writing. I was super nervous to take it because of the math portion. Well, I got to the testing center at 8:30 and left the center at 12:15, I didn't realize it was such a long test. But I passed the Math and Reading sections! The writing portion has to be sent in to be graded and I will find out in 2 weeks if I passed, but I feel pretty confident. I am so glad that it is over and now I can focus on my last big project of the year, a 6-8 page paper for my mythology class.

They boys are enjoying the snow. They play outside for as long as their checks will allow! They can't wait for Christmas, they think that they need every toy that show up on a commercial. Tim and I can't wait for Christmas to be over so the toy commercials will slow down!

No comments: