Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I am feeling a little anxious tonight. Instead of working on my paper this morning while the twins were at school I decided to go to my dentist appointment, the grocery store and Target. I don't know what I was thinking, a six page paper isn't going to write itself! I did finally decide on a topic the other day and wrote about 3/4 of a page, still a long way to go yet! I guess I will be getting up early tomorrow and going straight to school after the twins get on the bus. I can get about 1 hour in before class!

I took the twins to their school today for a cookie in a jar party. The kids were able to measure out the dry ingredients for cookies and layered them in a jar. They really had fun making them and when the teacher asked them who they were going to give them to Brenden said Grandpa Scott and Logan said he was keeping it for himself! So I promised him we would make cookies this weekend!

I bought the last of my Christmas presents today. I am happy about that, but I haven't wrapped one yet, Not so happy about that! All 3 boys are going with Scott and Debbie this weekend to a movie, so Tim and I will be having bonding time while wrapping presents this weekend!

No comments: