Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Christmas week! My mom and I made cookies all weekend. On Saturday we made 4 dozen gingerbread cookies. The boys had a really good time rolling them out and decorating them. On Sunday we made 6 dozen sour cream cookies. On Friday I had made toffee, glass candy, fudge, and peppermint bark. So needless to say I have enough sweets!

I started cleaning my house over the weekend and it is really very obvious what has been neglected since school started. I don't know if there is enough time to get my house in shape before my company arrives! Good thing they are only coming to see my kids!

They boys only have 3 days of school this week. They have made me painfully aware that there are presents under the tree that they want to open. Everyday Logan asks if he can open them. Today they got to open two. Debbie's co-worker had gifts for them that I let them open. Then they got to open one from Jeanette and Dave because the rule in our house has always been that the packages that come from aunts and uncles who aren't going to be with us  for Christmas are fair game to open on the day they come.

Can't wait to see all of my families!

No comments: