Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I went to the doctor this morning. I have an upper respitory infection that caused me to have an asthma attack. I haven't had any trouble with asthma since before Tim and I got married so I didn't recoginze the sysmptoms at first. Once I got the inhalor and used it was almost imediate relief. He said this might cause my asthma to flare up for a while, so we will see!

Tim is felling pretty good today. He has yet to venture out of the house though, so tomorrow he is going to go the mens bible lunch at Holy Cross. Then on Thursday he has to get his license renewed since he is going to be an old man on Friday!!

We are being hit with another bad storm today. I hope it clears up quickly!! We do not need a  repete of a couple of weeks ago. Isn't it supposed to be spring!?!

No comments: