Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary Tim! We have been married a wonderful, crazy, loooong 7 years. I would have never guessed what God had in store for us that day, 3 beautiful children, a successful business, a wonderful home. I hope we have many more to come!!

I made a wonderful crock pot chicken tonight for dinner and wanted to share the recipe.

Creamy Crock Pot Mexican Chicken

6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1-15 1/2 oz can black beans drained
1 cup frozen corn
6 oz black olives, drained and sliced
1/2 onion, chopped
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
1-15 oz jar salsa
1-8 oz package cream cheese
1-2 tablespoons taco seasoning

1. Add all ingredients to crock pot EXCEPT cream cheese.
2. Cook on high 4-6 hours or low 8-10
3. Add the package of cream cheese (whole) to the top of cooking chicken for the last 30 minutes.
4. Serve over rice or noodles.

I was out of red pepper and did not see that you add the cream cheese at the end (I mixed it with the salsa because I have another recipe where you mix them) and it turned out great. I served it over rice and with a salad. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Dakotapam said...

Congratulations! May God grant you many more years together!