Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kristi took me to the Steven Curtis Chapman and Micheal W. Smith concert on Thursday night. It was such a good concert, we were sitting 4 row center and I felt like I could reach out and touch them. I had never had a concert experience like that. Thanks Kristi!!

Layne spent the night at my sister's in-law's on Friday night. She called me when they got to Linton and said that Layne had a rash on his face. I didn't think to much of it until last night when we were at the Bobcats Hockey game and I looked at his face and he had red splotches all over his face. As the night went on he started complaining that his knees itched. By the time we got home he had spots all over his ears, arm, butt, thighs, knees and face. Scott and Debbie were watching the twins so Debbie suggested a bath with baking soda and some calamine lotion. I was worried that it was chicken pox, Scott just had shingles so it would have been possible. So I took him to the doctor this morning to make sure that it wasn't anything contagious. The doctor said that it was hives from an allergic reach to something. I thought we were going to get lucky and none of the kids were going to have an allergies, but I guess not. So we will treat him with Zyrtec for 5 days and if it happens again we will try to keep a journal of things he ate or did. Because if he is like me it could be any number of things!

No comments: