Sunday, October 11, 2009



We had a really good picture of our family taken at Maria's wedding. This might just end up in our Christmas card!

I had a nice time in Fargo on Saturday. It snowed some on the way and I ended up having to slow way down. The flakes were so big and it was swirling on the road so it made it hard to see. Debbie invited us over for dinner last night, which was great since I was gone all day. Scott was actually able to come home which was nice. Besides the few hours we saw him at my moms wedding we really haven't seen him since the middle of September, so the kids had a really great time with him. We ran a lot of errands today, we tried to find Layne's Halloween costume, but I am not paying $30 for a costume. We found a great one a a second hand store last year so I told Layne we could go back to the same one and look. The twins are going to wear their chicken costumes from last year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture Eileen!! Your tomatoes will ripen like your mom said. Love, Jody