Monday, October 5, 2009

Well things have been absolutely crazy around here. Between moms wedding, Maria's wedding, my school, Layne's school, Tae Kwon Do, church, birthday parties and life in general. But things are calming down now so I will get back to blogging more often!!

Maria's wedding was so much fun. We got to see some friends that we haven't seen in years, I also got to see some people that I used to work with at Taco Johns, and several friends from high school. Mom and Joe took the kids home at about 9:00.

School is going well for me. I only have 2 weeks left of the economics class that I real y don't like. I will then be down to 3 classes so things will be even better. Layne is doing well in school too, although his spelling word are pretty hard this year (at least I think so) so he is struggling with that a little, but his attitude is so much better!

The twins still have a cold. Brenden was up all night last night crying. He said his ear hurt so i took him to the doctor today and he has a double ear infection.The doctor said it was really red and we defiantly need to come back for a check up to make sure all the fluid is gone. So I scheduled their 3 year well check to coincide with his recheck. Now I am worried about Logan he woke up from his nap with a red ear and when Layne was little that was the first sign of an infection. When will I learn to have both kids checked out while we are already at the doctor's office!!

It is a really yucky day here today. Cloudy and raining and dare I say it there is a chance of snow:( So we are having homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner. Making soup is about the only thing I love about fall/winter weather!

No comments: