Monday, August 23, 2010

I got a call from Brenden's preschool teacher day, she wants him to come in on Thursday at 11:15 to meet her and see his classroom. My heart sank. I am in class until 11:45 on Thursdays. I told her I couldn't bring him, but I would check with my husband and see if he could bring him. Tim said he could and I got really sad. I wasn't going to be there when saw his classroom for the first time! Or meet his teacher! I felt horrible until Logan's teacher called a little while later. She is having an open house in her classroom and I can bring Logan in anytime from 10 to 1. It made me feel a little better that at least I would get to take one of them to see their classroom.

Layne is enjoying that last few days before school starts. We have had up to 10 kids in our backyard the last couple of weeks. I don't know where all these kids have been all summer, but they have been coming over to play everyday since we got back from vacation. It has been really fun and all the kids play really nice together.

No comments: