Monday, August 16, 2010

So I have taken a super long blogging break, but now that things have settled down here a bit I can get you all caught up on us!! We had a really great 2 week vacation to the lake and a mini vacation to the cities. The floor Tim put in for his grandparents turned out great and the weather was so nice we were able to swim almost everyday! The Minnesota Zoo was great! We didn't get to see it all so we already have planned to go back next year!

I have had a cold since we left for vacation, today was the first day that I actually felt good enough to get some stuff done around the house, needless to say I have a ton of laundry to catch up on!

I start school one week from tomorrow, Layne starts one week from Thursday, and the twins start on the 1st of September. I am ready to get back into a routine, but it will be interesting getting all four of us up and out of the house every morning!

No comments: