Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


Sorry this picture is so bad. Our camera is broken! Debbie took some better ones so I will post them later!

We had a great weekend. Some friends call at about 5:30 on Friday night. They were going out to a bar to listen to a band and wanted to know if Tim and I could find a babysitter and come out too. My mom and Joe just happened to be home and offered to take the boys over night. So we went out and had a great time.

Saturday was full of bowling in the morning and errands in the afternoon. We were all tried from Friday night so we went to bed early. Today we went to church and then went trick or treating at the 2 grandparents house in the afternoon so we could spend some time at each of their houses. We came home and had "mummy dogs" and tator tots for dinner and headed out to trick or treat in the neighborhood. The kids are sugared up and in bed wide awake!

Tomorrow I start my first day of job shadowing. I will be at Horizon Middle school all day. It should be interesting!

No comments: