Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Layne is an official blue belt. He broke his board last night on the first try. He was so excited when I went to pick him up he was bouncing up and down. So proud of him!

The twins are loving school. Everyday when they get home I ask them what they learned, they both always reply "nothing". Then when I ask them what there favorite part of their day was they always reply "playing outside".  They great really excited when they get to have chocolate milk or waffle stick for breakfast and today Brenden brought home a book order and is dying to order a book!

Next week is mid-terms for me. Hard to believe that the semester is half over. I already know that I have 2 papers to write, so it will be a busy week. Tutoring is going well. I really enjoy working with the kids. I did have to tell one girl that I couldn't help her. She was taking a quiz on "The Crucible" and I have never read it. So I told one of the other teachers that and she took over helping her. I have taught some students a few new things that I have learn. I helped one senior boy with a computer application so he could write his senior term paper at home.

Weather has been super nice here. It was 82 today and it is supposed to be nice all week. Tim and I are going to work at the pumpkin patch again this weekend so I hope it stays nice!

No comments: