Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I put the twins down for their nap today in separate rooms again and it worked really well. Logan took a nice long nap but Brenden didn't sleep long. They both have runny noises and Brenden was up a lot last night.

Katie got here tonight in time for dinner and after dinner we walked down to Mr. Delicious for some cheese cake. We met Kristi a couple blocks from our house as she was driving to see us, so she parked her car and walked with us too.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I will be 27. I don't have any plans but it should be a nice day with my sister.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EXCUSE me, you failed to state that we walked 2 miles for that cheesecake!!! No, really, it was nice. I always enjoy spending time with you, even if you make me do odd things ;)
Luv
Kristi