Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I had my mops group this morning, it was my tables turn to bring treats. So on the way in I had one handful. I usually have the boys each take one of my hands, but since one was full I took Logan's hand and told Brenden to take Logan's other hand. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen and would have love to have had a picture of us walking through the parking lot holding hands. They were so good holding hands all the way to their play room. Cute!!

My friend Kristi gave me a gift card for Red Lobster for my birthday, so I decided that we should go out tonight. We had a wonderful dinner. Thanks Kristi!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you went for supper! Were you able to leave the boys at home?
I hope so, you 2 deserve a night alone!!!!
Luv
Kristi