Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tim's Truck is broke...again. I am so sick of his truck. Last time it broke I threaten to push it over a cliff, this time it might just find it's way there. We took it to our regular mechanic and he can't fix it because it is some kind of special computer part. Go figure.

I think I am getting sick and it is perfect timing. Jeff and Kristi invited us to go to "Savor the Flavor" tomorrow night. It is a fundraiser for Med Center's children's hospital. Jeff donated the tables for the event so he got free tickets and they invited us to go. I have a sore throat. I hope it doesn't get any worse.

Brenden rode his bike into the table outside tonight. He has a big bump on his head and a cut under his eye. Brenden doesn't handle pain well and Layne and I heard him crying while we were on our walk around the block. Poor kid.

No comments: