Saturday, October 18, 2008

Layne and Hunter had a sleepover last night. We went and picked him up after dinner and once they got to our house they played with guns outside until 9:30. Tim, Scott, and I were checking Christmas light in the garage so they planned lots of sneak attacks on us. After we came onside they thought they were going to die with out popcorn and then they just had to watch a movie while they ate. So any way it was after 11:00 before the TV was off and light were out. They were both so well behaved, and Layne thinks we have to do it again very soon.

I spent 3 hours dealing with leaves today, and that was only the front yard and driveway. I love having mature trees, but I hate to clean up after them. I had to barrow a garbage can from the neighbors. I will make it my goal to get the back yard done this week.

Tomarrow is the fall festival at church. It should be realy fun, and lot of work. I will try to take pictures and post them.

No comments: