Monday, October 6, 2008

The boys and I had a wonderful lunch with Kristi and her friend Bobbi today. Kristi leaves in the morning to go down to Rochester for her surgery. My prayers are with her. I am really going to miss her, we see each other a couple times a week. The planning for her benefit is going well. I have picked the date, time, and several other things.

The twins were up early today, 6:45, so that means of course that I was up early. I have been hanging on to a cold for about a week now. It never really got to be a full fledged cold, but enough to be a nuisance.

Busy week this week. I had a board of Education meeting tonight, LWML on Wednesday, Thursday night Layne has a play, Saturday I will got to Mclusky for an LWML Rally come home and then drive to center for a Pampered Chef show. It will be Christmas before I know it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU so much for everything!!! I just can't say that enough! I will miss you very much! But, I'll be home before you know it bugging you for a ride or whatever I can think of!!!!!!
You're like the sister I've never had and I just want you to know how much I love you and appreciate you!!!!
See you soon my friend~
Kristi