Monday, October 27, 2008

I had a wonderful time in St. Louis. The trip there and back went without incident!! I learned a lot and meet some really wonderful people. I will be busy in March and April visiting our 6 zones and teaching them what we learned.

I have another bust week:
Tonight--Pampered Chef show
Tuesday--Morning MOPS, evening, Organizational meeting for Kristi's benefit
Wednesday--Carving pumpkins, making cup cakes for Layne's class
Thursday--Morning Bible Study, evening, TV (very important, Grey's Anatomy is on)
Friday--Halloween
Saturday--In Beach for cousin wedding
Sunday--Kristi's Benefit

So pray for us we are very busy for the next couple of weeks. I pray that none of us get sick and that every thing goes smoothly.

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot to tell you that we had to take my car in to get the head lights fixed. They wouldn't turn on. Our mechanic was able to get in in today and I got it back already and it only cost $240!!

No comments: