Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So anyone who knows me knows that I love to get a good deal. Our grocery store is running a sale this week, buy 10 general mills products get an instant $15 off coupon. Well general mills owns Betty crocker, who makes fruit roll-ups and gushers. So I went down to the store to buy some thinking I would get a good deal. Well when I got there the fruit roll ups and gushers were priced 3/$5. So I bought my 10 boxes and after my coupon I only had to pay $1.68. This was even better than I had thought! I love getting a great deal!! I think I will go back tomorrow.

We finally got to stay home today. We have been so busy that we haven't had a whole day home since early last week. I could tell the boys were happy to stay home because they were getting in trouble. They were climbing all over the table, hitting Chloe with a bat, dumping out the laundry basket, and this was all before 10:00 a.m. Tomorrow is another busy day. We have to take Layne to the dr. then we will go down and help Kristi with some things. Hunter is going to spend the night tomorrow night since they don't have school Thursday or Friday. I also have to get Laundry done and get us all packed. We are never still.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You got a great deal there Eileen!! It sure does help to watch the sales and use those coupons! Way to go girl!! Love, Jody