Thursday, October 16, 2008

Logan pooped on the potty today!! Tim got him down during dinner and put him on the potty and he went. I think it was a happy accident because he didn't really care. I hope this is the beginning of many more happy accidents!!

I got a note from Layne's teacher today, she is concerned about his reading. So I called and spoke to her this afternoon. She said when she quizzed him on the 36 sight words from kindergarten he only got 13 right. She also said she has been noticing several other things that had her concerned. She suggested that we put him in the Title 1 reading group (some special class through the no child left behind act), she is also going to work more with him in school and send home extra homework. I feel a little frustrated and wish I could afford to hire a tutor.

No comments: