Monday, October 20, 2008

The fall Festival was a great success. We didn't have as many kids this year as last, but it was still fun. I posted picks of the kids. I expected the twins to take their costumes off right away, but they left them on all night. My mom was such help and it was a good thing she was there because we put Tim to work.

I spent 3 hours grocery shopping today. I had to get food and house stuff at wal-mart so that took me more than an hour and a half. Then I had to go to the regular grocery store for meat and produce. I am so lucky the boys are so good!!

I went down to Kristi's after we got Layne. We got clothes set out for Hunter for the rest of the week so that Jeff doesn't have to try and match clothes (and as Kristi says, doesn't succeed), we clean off the counters and tables, I cooked a lasagna so that Jeff has something for lunch, and made dinner for Hunter. She is getting better everyday, but still gets winded if she talks to much or tries to do to much. Unfortunately all of the friends that had promised to do things for her after surgery have not been around to help.

I have to get started packing tomorrow. Tim and the boys are going to the lake while I am in St. Louis. I feel a little frazzled this week, trying to get so much done. My back has been bothering me since Saturday when I picked up all the leaves. I hope that if I take it easy tomorrow it will feel better.

No comments: