Monday, September 29, 2008

Layne didn't have school today so we had Hunter over for the day. I took all the boys up to Gateway Mall to play at the play area. We stopped in at CVS and they had all there summer stuff 90% off. I got the twins some rubbery clog shoes for next summer for $.80, markers for $.05, plastic bat and ball for $.25, addition flash cards for $.10. I love getting a good deal.

It was such a beautiful day here today we spent 2 hours outside playing. I had to bribe the twins inside at 4:30 with cookies so I could make dinner. I was tempted to skip making dinner and have sandwiches so we could keep playing outside.

Layne gets to go to school on Friday night from 6:30 to 11:30 p.m. They call it the Friday night of frolic. They get to play games, eat pizza, and do other fun stuff.

Hope you all had a good weekend!! God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sure got some great bargains Eileen!! Way to go!! Love, Jody