Tuesday, September 16, 2008

When I put the twins down for their nap today I decided to try something different. I put Brenden down in his bed and I put Logan down in our bed. It worked great. Brenden cried out for Logan a couple of times and then rolled over and went to sleep. Logan got up and played a couple of time, I just went in and laid him pack down and he went to sleep too. They also slept longer, almost 2 hours. I hope they can do this everyday.

I found out today that Layne can no longer take peanut butter to dip his apples in. When I asked the principal about this she said it is in case someone in his class has a peanut allergy. I asked if anyone did and she told me no. So I am not quite sure why he can't take it. I also asked her about the snack policy and all she kept saying was that it was a policy before she came to the school. I showed her a letter that my friend got from her daughters school that had a long list of approved snacks, and she said sorry it it our policy. Policies can't be changed!?!

Katie is coming tomorrow. She will be here in time for dinner. I was talking to her on the phone this evening and JD was mad at her because they weren't coming tonight. He didn't what to wait one more day! Layne is excited to spend some time with JD too!

No comments: