Thursday, July 16, 2009

Busy, busy, busy! Layne has been going to reading club for a week now. It is really hard to get 3 kids up, dressed, fed, and out the door by 7:40. I am so glad that this is only for 2 weeks. Since it is only an hour and half each day I have been trying to find errands to run every morning since it doesn't pay to go home.

Tim had to work late tonight so after the twins and I picked Layne up from Tae Kwon Do we went over to my moms house. Joe was there too so we decide to walk down to one of his gardens and see how everything was coming. As we were walking Brenden fell behind a little bit. He started running and saying "grandpa Joe wait, grandpa Joe wait" He ran up to him and held in hand the whole rest of the way there. It was so cute! I am so thankful that he fits right into our family.

No comments: