Sunday, July 19, 2009

What a beautiful weekend. We went to Maria's house yesterday for Serenity's Birthday party. They have a big pool, 3 feet deep, and of course the twins wanted to go in right away. I didn't realize that they had such a deep pool, I was thinking kiddie pool, so Derek had to run me home to get the life jackets, we had walked. Derek had gotten some thick plastic sheets and laid them out so the were going down the hill. The kids had a great time on that. Derek would set one of the twins on a big inflatable shark and help them go down nice and slow. Brenden didn't really like it all that much, but Logan being the dare devil he is couldn't get enough. When we got home I was getting the boys ready for bed and saw that Logan's shoulders were all red, I forgot to put sunscreen on the boys! Logan was the only one who got really burnt, Layne just had more freckles pop out. I feel so bad.

No comments: