Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It was fun weekend. Kara's wedding was great the weather was perfect! It was great to see all of Tim's family and get to spend some time with Mandy and Ryan.

Layne hasn't been feeling well, tried , cranky and a yucky nose. His finger is also infected. We had been treating it at home since Last week Wednesday and it just wasn't getting better so I took Layne to the doctor tonight and he has a staph infection in his finger. They gave us some oral antibiotics, so I hope it gets better soon.

My mom's birthday is on Saturday. Joe and mom invited u to Joe's lake cabin for Saturday night. Tim can't go , he has to work but I think I will take the boys myself. On Monday Brittany, Abby, and Daulton are coming to stay with us for 2 nights. Layne is really looking forward to that.

No comments: