Monday, August 3, 2009

It has been a long time since I have blogged. I have been busy, tired, preoccupied, running errands, doing laundry, cleaning, playing, and on vacation. So now I am back!

We had a great trip. The boys were really good on the way to the cities. It is always hard when I go some where by myself, and I worry that the boys will get bored and restless. The family reunion was nice, there weren't very many of us this year, but it was fun all the same!

We were at the lake for 7 full days and of those day we were able to swim one day. The weather was really crappy, rained on and off most days, was really windy too. We played outside alot, even in the rain. Scott's cousin and her family came on Wednesday. Gretal has a son that is the same age as Layne and a daughter that is 5 and all the kids really played nice together. We had some really great food over the week. Jody made some pork that was wonderful, Layne wants me to make it for him. De made homemade mac n' cheese that I have been dreaming about. All in all is was a very good vacation!

No comments: