Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I love this time of year. My garden is starting to produce some great stuff! Last night we roasted some green beans with butter salt and pepper ( thanks for the idea Mandy), today I made raspberry jam from my very own raspberry bush! Now I am working on making pickled yellow beans and tomorrow I am going to make zucchini Parmesan for dinner (thanks for the recipe Pam). I also have a recipe for zucchini quiche I want to try. Before I know it I will have ripe tomatoes that I will hopefully make salsa and spaghetti sauce out of and lots of purple and green beans to do something with!

The weather has been cool so we have been spending lots of time outside. Tim was home tonight so we went for a walk and guess what we ended up at a park! So we played for a while and we had to bribe them home with a bubble bath!

No comments: