Monday, August 24, 2009

Layne had an awesome time in Minneapolis with Mandy and Ryan. He got to go miniature golfing, to the Como zoo, and to Lego land at the Mall of America. He also had a great time fishing and riding bikes with Gloria and Paul. I am so happy that it worked out for Layne to get to do this! Brenden missed his brother so much. He woke up on Friday morning and asked where Layne was and I told him he wasn't home yet and he said "where is he hiding". Do you think they play hide n seek much? I have never seen Brenden as excited as when he saw Layne on Saturday night. So cute!

I start classes tomorrow. I am not sure how I feel right now. A little excited, a little scared, a little overwhelmed. I have Religion-Old Testament and Fundamentals of Public Speaking (shouldn't be to hard for me huh?) on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays and Accounting 1 on Tuesdays and Psychology and Economics online. I have taken all these classes before (well not religion, but come on I don't think it will be too hard) so I am hoping it won't be too much!

Well it isn't going to work out for Tim to get that job and I am okay with that. They just couldn't afford to pay him what we need. He did say that he would keep him in mind if anything else came up. So it just means God has something else planned for us. Now if I can wait patently until He lets us know what that is things will be good:)

No comments: