Monday, August 10, 2009

It was finally a nice day. So this morning I took the boys over to the park. I had forgotten that it had rained last night. So the first time Brenden went down the slide he got soaked. I thought he might get upset, but he didn't. He ran over and showed his brothers and before I knew it they had gone down the slides and got soaking wet. Oh well, it was really fun! After the twins took their nap we went outside and I set up a sprinkler for them. The twins learned how to kink the hose and they would all take turns kinking the hose, they even got Layne in the face a couple of times when he was trying to figure out what was going on!

Today was my sisters first day of work here in Bismarck so she came over for lunch, unfortunately it took her 15 minutes to get here so she won't be able to come for lunch as often as we had hope, but it will still be fun to see her family more!

No comments: