Sunday, March 14, 2010

I was sick all last week so I was not happy when I started to feel better on Thursday and then promptly lost my voice. We had the LWML board of directors meeting this weekend and I was supposed to do all the talking. Well that didn't happen! I was able to at least get out a few comments and a couple of ideas! The meeting went really well though and I can't believe that the convention will be here in 3 months!

Layne's hamster Ferb went to meet his maker on Friday night. I came home from the meeting to find and empty cage. I was up before Tim on Saturday morning and got to have the pleasure of telling Layne and Brenden what happened. Layne felt really bad, he thought it was his fault because he hadn't feed him, or changed his water. After I talked to him and assured him it was not his fault, he asked if he could get another pet!

We have had such a busy weekend, my meeting Friday and Saturday, dinner with Scott and Debbie Saturday night, church this morning, our neighbors hockey game this afternoon, Tim's play practice this afternoon, my board of education meeting tonight. It is a good thing I am on spring break all week and can finally get some things done around the house!

No comments: