Monday, March 8, 2010

This week is going to be a much better week, that is as long as I don't get to sick. I have the start of a cold and am feeling pretty crappy right now, but I am hoping a good night sleep will make me feel better. My 8 week class is over, so now I am down to 4 classes. My friend Maria was over this afternoon with her daughter Serenity. She is in school too and we were talking about our schedules for next year since we have to register at the end of the month. Next year is going to be overwhelming. I have to take an english, a science, a math, and 3 electives each semester to get everything I need to graduate and go on to Dickinson State University. I am really considering take a couple of summer school classes so that I won't have such a heavy load, if I don't I will end up with 19 credits both semesters.

The boys had a good time at Dee Dee's house today, but they missed their friend Drayton. Drayton was airlift to the children hospital in the cities today after they found a mass on his stomach at the hospital here yesterday. He is such a happy little boy and is taking it all like a champ! Drayton is Maria and Derek's nephew. So please keep this little guy and his family in your prayers.

No comments: