Wednesday, March 31, 2010



I have spent the last couple of nights recovering from the weekend, so I have been too tried to post! They boys loved the circus, Brenden's favorite part was the jugglers. Logan's was the motorcycles, and Layne's was the silly clown. The MOPS carnival was really fun and the boys got some fun little toys at the Easter egg hunt at church. The Living Last Super was good, the twins were perfect angels. Layne sat up in the front row with Michelle (pastor's wife) so he could "help" her.

Layne was assessed on Tuesday for behavior issues. We will meat with his teacher and school counselor tomorrow at 1:30 to go over the results. I am so curious to hear what they found out!

I meet with my school adviser today to talk about my summer school options and to figure out what I need for next year. I was happy to find out that I could apply for a grant for the summer semester. My adviser was quite confident that I would get it and advised me to sign up for the classes I wanted. I decided to take one class in June and two classes in July. This will really help to cut down the number of classes I need to take during the year and it is especially great since I have some harder classes to take. Now I need to go take to the university that I am transferring to to make sure that I am taking the classes that they require for me to transfer.


Tim is sick. He has a fever and just really doesn't feel good. He hasn't even gotten out of bed today.
These are a couple of pictures of the boys in their "tea party" attire.

No comments: