Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tim is still sick. I took him to the doctor this morning and he has strep. I am praying that none of us get it!! So since Tim was sick I had to go to the meeting for Layne alone. The meeting went well, they all stressed how smart Layne is and how nice he is, but the bottom line is that he has ADHD. We have to take him to his pediatrician to get the official diagnosis, but this does not come as a surprise to me. Tim and I have always thought he was a little out of sync, but I didn't realize how much it was affecting his life, particularly school work. Most students his age are on task 80% of the time, Layne is on task 20-25% of the time. I am curious to see what the doctor has to say about treatment.

The boys and I went to Scott and Debbie's to celebrate Scott's birthday. He love the gift that Debbie, Mandy, Ryan, De, Lloyd, Tim and I went together to get. The boys had to have him get it out so they could see how it worked!

Rained all day today. Supposed to turn to snow tonight. I thought that it was spring!!

No comments: