Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I went and met with my advisor from Dickinson State University today. I wanted to make sure that I was taking all the right classes and doing what I was supposed to be doing. When she started to look at everything I did this year and at my transcript from my other college she decided that I need to transfer to Dickinson State and start working on my 4 year degree!! Dickinson State will accept some of my credits from Aaker's College were Bismarck State would not so it will put me a semester or two ahead depending on what transfers. So I dropped all my classes for next fall at BSC and will be enrolled full time at Dickinson State!! I still have some classes that I need to take from BSC so technically I will be what they call a collaborative student, taking classes from the college and the university. I am also still going to take summer school through BSC. But what I am most excited about is that I get to take Introduction to Education. In this class I get to have 30 hours of in the classroom experience! So I will get to "try out" teaching!! I also had to pick a minor, Career and Technology, I am not exactly sure what that all entails but I know it has to do with some kind of technology which will fit right in with my major!

Tomorrow is Layne's appointment. I am anxious and nervous. Layne is too. I am praying for him tonight. It is hard to watch him worry about what is going to happen.

No comments: