Sunday, April 11, 2010

I did end up getting strep. I didn't mess around, I went to the doctor at 8:30 Friday morning. Thank God for antibiotics! It was a very uneventful weekend. Layne had his first sleepover at a friends house on Friday night. He stayed up way to late and is super tried now!

Tim got home super late last night and I was moving a little slow this morning, so when I came downstairs to find the boys watching TV I was happy that they were such good boys! Then I went to sit down in my spot and found the last bit of an ice cream bar melting in my spot. I cleaned it up and went back to bed. The kids followed and when Tim told him he couldn't have an ice cream bar without asking he said "I did ask". Tim said "who did you ask". Brenden said "I asked myself". Well then I guess we were told!

No comments: