Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy birthday Grandma Pam

It is my moms birthday today, so we are making her dinner. We are going to do rotisserie chicken on the grill. I made a spice cake for us and I will make a vanilla gluten free cake for mom. Mom is bring her "friend" Joe over for dinner tonight. It will be nice to meet him.

Took all my stuff down to Kristi's last night for her rummage sale. I can't believe how much stuff we still have even after our rummage sale.

Logan and Brenden were playing on the floor this morning. Logan saw an ant on the floor and tried to pick it up. The ant keep going and Logan went crawling after it. Brenden sat on the floor and laughed at him. I wish I would have had a video camera.

Mom and I are going to take the boys to the amusement park this afternoon. I still have tickets that we didn't use when Katie and JD were here. I will try and post some pics tomorrow.

No comments: