Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It has been hot here this week, so we haven't done much. Layne has his last day of t-ball tomorrow. Tim is going to come and watch him play. He hasn't been able to make it yet so he will be there tomorrow.

Went to a meeting at Layne's school last night. We are having a hard time deciding if we are going to send Layne there this year. I have cried and prayed about it and we still don't have a decision. We have to come to a decision by the time I come back from the lake because we have to register for public school on the 3rd of August.

I am ready to go to the Lake!! I will leave on Friday morning and head to the cities. I am a little nervous about finding Jody and Martin's by myself. But once I do it should be a fun weekend!! On Satuerday afternoon we will head to the lake for a week. The kids and I are really looking forward to it, although we miss Tim!!

Mandy and Ryan are coming home for a wedding this weekend, so we will have dinner with them tomorrow night.

No comments: